Google’s mobile OS Android powered cell phone recently launched in market with the name t-mobile G1. t-mobile G1 gets great write up on its features. Here I am going to share a trick which all of you might be interested to know, its how to capture screenshot of your Android cell phone, or you would probably say how to capture screenshot of t-mobile G1.
How to take Screenshot of Android Phone
Here is the step by step guide which will guide you through this process.
- First Download and Install Android SDK.
- Then go to Settings > Application > Development and Enable USB Debugging check box.
- Plug-in your Android phone to computer using USB cable.
- Find the SDK folder in your computer which you have recently installed. On all OS that folder should begin with “android-sdk-“
- Now open Tools folder in Android SDK folder.
- Double click the file titled DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitor Service)
- Your device should be listed in DDMS highlight it by clicking on it.
- Then in application’s top menu go to Device > Screen Capture.
Use your phone to search for the screen you want to capture, then press “Refresh” button to recapture the screenshot.